Valentines Day is 4 days away. You don’t have a gift for your man, yet. That’s where I come in. Valentines gifts for the girl who needs something quick and inexpensive. Because, lets face it, if you google search “Valentines gifts for him” you end up with over priced items that no man actually wants. Let’s make sure your man not only likes his gift, but you don’t break the bank getting it for him.
- Activity – Something you two can do together that is fun, active and gets you out of the house. It can be something new, like archery lessons (so fun, but harder than it looks!) or something you both already love, like going on a new hiking trail or a brewery tour. – Priceless
- Scratch Map – For the man or the couple that loves to travel. You can get one for the United States or for the World. – $25 – $35
- What I Love About Us Book – $10
- Super Slim Wallet – My husband has one and loves it. He didn’t realize how bulky his wallet was until he switched to a slim one that just carries the basics. Now it’s the only one he uses. $20 – $30
- Baseball hat or T-shirt for his favorite sports teams! Click the link to see a list of products for all NCAA teams. $15 – $50
- Dollar Shave Club – We’ve been members for over a year, and love it! We use the 4x (mid level razor) and it’s very high quality and only $6/month. It’s just as good as the expensive pink razors you get at the store. They also have an executive level razor for $9/month and a twin blade for $3/month. We share a membership, since Eric rarely shaves. Saving money on razors, means more money for date night!
- Gift Basket – You can buy these online, but these are so easy to put together and so much cheaper when you do it yourself. I’ve done these for Eric a few times and the best part is buying the basket – because it’s one that I wanted to buy for the house anyways. I fill his with a mixture of his favorite candy, fun beers from World Market, a book or magazine he likes, t-shirts, socks and beef jerky! – $20 – $50
Alright ladies, get out there this weekend (or on your lunch break Monday) and get that perfect Valentines gift for your man! Let me know what you get, in the comments below!